When one Arkansas woman bought her 5-year-old son KFC for dinner, she had no idea she’d be taking him to the hospital later.

After he began gagging and vomiting, she took him to the emergency room for treatment. She claims that his food was infested with fly eggs when he ate it.

The next day, the eggs hatched and the chicken was covered in maggots, as you can see in the video below.

KFC says the contamination probably didn’t happen in their restaurant. A spokesperson touted their excellent food safety standards to Fortune after an investigation revealed that there were no pests or spoiled food on site.

Read More: Here’s Why Forcing Strict Diets On Your Kids Could Be Killing Them

No matter where the maggots came from, that video is enough to take away anyone’s appetite.

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/kfc-chicken-maggots/

Leave a Comment