It’s October, so you know what that means! Haunted houses and scary attractions are going to start popping up everywhere. People love to be frightened during this time of year, and it’s certainly a big business to get into.
Perhaps one of the most famous haunted houses is Nightmares Fear Factory in Niagara Falls. Not only is the attraction insanely scary, but they take pictures of visitors’ reactions. It’s completely hysterical to see people freak out in the heat of the moment!
1. He just needs someone to hold him, okay?
2. Just turn away!
3. Look your biggest fear right in the eyes….or don’t.
4. Invisible horses really come in handy in these situations.
5. He’s scared, but he looks confident about it.
6. Look at those neck veins.
7. Slap your friends right in the face!
8. Have you ever gotten so scared that you couldn’t even react? Because he has.
9. Cheerleaders? More like FEARleaders!
Thank you. I’ll be here all week.
10. If you scream at it, it will go away. It’s science.
11. Pro tip: if you get too scared, go to sleep.
12. They’re scared, but they have great hair.
13. A nightmare that the whole family will love!
14. Keep it together for your man, girl. He needs you right now.
15. When in doubt, throw your loved ones in harm’s way!
16. It’s time for a piggyback ride!
17. Look at the height on this jump.
18. It’s a proven fact that gnawing on someone’s head will help you cope with feelings of existential dread.
19. Not even the camera could handle this level of terror.
20. These guys look like good sports.
21. I honestly just want to know what all of these people are looking at.
22. It’s the scariest conga line ever.
23. He’s had it with this whole situation.
24. That second guy really threw everything off.
25. Another conga line. I’m noticing a trend here.
26. They’ll never step foot inside a haunted house again.
27. All of the nope!
28. Just hold hands and it’ll be okay.
29. Take your invisible purse and GET OUT OF THERE.
30. Protect the kids, dad!
These people are probably pretty unhappy that their terrified faces are on the Internet for everyone to see, but it’s all in good fun. Whatever they were looking at must have been horrifying. I kind of want to go check it out.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/haunted-house/